Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Globie you had BETTER be here tomorrow.........x

:p hay you geeks out there someone needs your help from thread (wot should i do) hope you haveing fab time

Hi and please help if you can!!!
I have just got home from Excel and found that about £60 worth of creative products were not in the bag given to me (see my thread on Main of 3.30pm today). I have left a message for Liza SMith on her phone as I only have her number and I have seen her today at Excel. I think my products must have been left at the till by the operator - I bought so much, I did not actually check the bags I was given.

Can any one go and check on the stand - ask the till operators - it was one of the guys! I need these products for my salon and cannot get back to London today as I am in Kent and without a car!!!

Please help me if you can - if not can someone ask samantha what I need to do???

Nickie-Nailmania

Any news yet ??????????????? comp results

hi all from the geek stand :cool:

results are at 5 and i am sat with ruth very nervous :Scared:

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all from the geek stand :cool:

results are at 5 and i am sat with ruth very nervous :Scared:

Hi Caroline how many voddies has our Ruthie had lol

I'm here waiting!!!! How did you feel you did Caroline?? Good day or Bad day?? Sent you my good lucks and been thinking about ya all day!! x mwah

geeg said:
I'm here waiting!!!! How did you feel you did Caroline?? Good day or Bad day?? Sent you my good lucks and been thinking about ya all day!! x mwah

Yep we are all sat here waiting and keeping everything crossed for our geeky friends :Love:

Lellipop said:
Hi Caroline how many voddies has our Ruthie had lol

lol NONE XXXX
Its been manic here and what a fab geeky turn out we have had.......
Well the hats are a hoot and the wrist bands are way cool........
Now it's getting closer to the long awaited anouncements......
I am keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for all the Guys.......
Good luck to all xxxxx

I want a hat too tell cb :wink2:

Back home now with my hat and wristband still on! lol. waiting with baited breath for the results...........

come on!!!!! im having kittens here!!!! lol

lotus blossom said:
come on!!!!! im having kittens here!!!! lol

I know the waiting is the worst god knows how I would be if I was competing

Just got back from lunch & came straight back here for the results.
Im so excited I cant even finish my Step-By-Step ...yup! nothing like leaving it late, eh!:eek:

hi there everyone - hope it all goes well... wish i could av been there .. waiting for results .... good luck to all geeks ..... chrissie :)

good luck to all geeks, cant waitt to catch up with some geeks tomarow:D

is there a time anyone is meeting at the geek stand tomarow?

Come on let us know the results put us out of our misery :rolleyes:

i cant bear this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just got back - it was great to meet you all.

I will get my mixing pots out tomorrow and do some CC blending.

When I left I just about walked straight into Stephen Fry - he must have been at the Book Fair - I dont think he was on our side LOL.

doesnt it close at 6? maybe they have all gone home!

Latest posts

Back