Geeky Waxing Workshop LUNCH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time my train gets in and I try to navigate the underground I doubt very much that I will be there in time to shaare a lunch:rolleyes: But if anyone would like to leave some Wotsits (or Skips) I'd be very grateful!! :lick: lol!!

You have to be joking! You reckon there'll be anything left by the time we've finished?

I'm sure we can save you a few crumbs and a couple of curled up sandwiches, lol.

What time does your train come in? Have you got directions for the underground?

What time does your train come in? Have you got directions for the underground?

Ooops, thanks for reminding me, I knew there was something I had to do for Debs!!

Sorry Debs, I will get those directions out to you today :o

Ooops, thanks for reminding me, I knew there was something I had to do for Debs!!

Sorry Debs, I will get those directions out to you today :o

Thankyou. :hug:

I cant make the afternoon slot!:cry:
Is anyone interested?
Can you please speak to Andy?

I cant make the afternoon slot!:cry:

Is anyone interested?

Can you please speak to Andy?

Have you PMed or emailed Andy to let him know hun?

I also can't go, as I have a big (last minute!) makeup job on Monday. I've spoken to Andy and I will still be coordinating lunch, so will be PMing all those who are going later today :green:

Have you PMed or emailed Andy to let him know hun?

I also can't go, as I have a big (last minute!) makeup job on Monday. I've spoken to Andy and I will still be coordinating lunch, so will be PMing all those who are going later today :green:

Yep, already spoken to Andy!:lol:

Not heard anything about lunch Monday, anyone know what's happening?

Not heard anything about lunch Monday, anyone know what's happening?
good point, is everyone doing their own thing or are we each bringing something? i was thinking along the lines of various dips, houmous, tzatski (think thats how you spell it) breadsticks and veggie bits to dip with, how healthy am i!:green: did have a cream cake yesterday though:rolleyes:.

Amy was going to be organising it but if no-one's heard from her, maybe we should just plan to bring our own unless we hear otherwise. What does everyone think? I tried to send her a pm but her inbox is full.

I think I will bring my own as not sure what time going to get there and if im late I can always eat on the train. Cant wait for monday my underarms so need waxing!!!

Sorry folks, I guess Amy has stuff going on as I haven't heard from her either. There is a kitchen area available and a fridge that we are welcome to use - I'm inclined to agree with the suggestion that people bring their own lunch, as there are only a couple of days left... Looking forward to meeting you all :)

It sounds so much fun...I wish I did waxing and was nearby, let us all know how it goes and post pics too:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back