Gel Art Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BROOPS100

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good 'Gel' Nail Art Book that I can buy? Everything I come across is full of Chinese work & to be honest its not for many of our English Clients & a lot of it is more aimed at Acrylic's ....

Would be so handy to have one I can travel mobile with me, rather than trying to seek things off the internet .....
Any ideas? Anyone ? :)

Would also like to know. :)

Funnily enough, I have spent the last 2 days looking for a good gel nail art book, so I will also be interested in the answer :lol:

Not a book but DVD Sam biddles pure gel its fabby! so is her "something diffrent with gel "
She also has some print out tutoriasl avalible for down load and print out on her site there all fab some are gel x
Gel Steps - Sam Biddle

DVD's & Books - Sam Biddle

To Gigi (tee hee)

Heres My 2012 wish list :p

I hear your in the market for creating a good book..... Please create one we can all buy that has loads of do-able Gel designs in it .... lol

DVD's just arent transportable & Acrylic pictures arent our thing, so please create one as I dont have a good enough imagination to invent them. And I dont have the financial resources to create one either....

If only I could have a book then Im sure my clients would love it .... lol

Next best thing & I will just have to crank up the printer, print them out & slot them in my mini photo album... Just not the same thing... Boo Hoo...

Latest posts

Back