Gel Bottle Inc & Premier Gel reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovenails33

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m new to doing nails and currently using CND. I love it but my clients aren’t finding it works for their nails so thinking of making the switch to gel bottle inc? Has anyone had any experience with it? And also with premier gel? They seem very similar. Thank you

Try the search option, there are lots of posts about both brands

My clients prefer TGB to CND as they can go at least an extra week with it and the topcoat is super shiny! Haven't had any problems so far. Xx

TGB is not so good. The smell is chemically. And especially the base coats . Does anyone know the country of manufacture.

I prefer Gelish

Hi everyone, I’m new to doing nails and currently using CND. I love it but my clients aren’t finding it works for their nails so thinking of making the switch to gel bottle inc? Has anyone had any experience with it? And also with premier gel? They seem very similar. Thank you

Please do as much research as possible before buying into either of those brands. They are in the middle of an investigation due to a large number of techs experiencing severe cases of onycholysis on their clients nails. It is suspected that the base coats and BIABs are responsible. Neither brand are taking any responsibility and are trying to blame the nail techs, a lot if whom are experienced nail techs, some of them ambassadors and actually educators for the brands!

These days the number of colours a brand has, how many weeks it lasts, how cheap it is and how sparkling it's top coat is should be lower down the list of essential attributes underneath how safe it is, how responsibly it is manufactured and how ethical the brand is.

There are some real nasties out there these days, imported from China and packed full of HEMA. Definitely do some research before investing.

Latest posts

Back