Gel Bottle, Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not complain about a good product. They deserve to prosper. Many gels I have bought because I think I like the colour, what arrives is ot what I expected. It is nobody's fault. These are revolutionary products.

I also use TGB the lasting finish is really good and in 2 coats. The downside is they take ages to come up to 10 days, it's over packaged and delivery costs are high. I've not yet had a correct order from them and you only get a credit note, not a refund so you end up having to buy again and pay again for delivery!! Personally I think they should either refund you or give you free delivery on your next purchase as it's kind of robbery really. If the website says it's in stock and they can't supply it then this is their error and should be at their expense not that of the customer. They do sell to the public but you have to upload your certificates if you want to purchase the BIAB. Other than that I do love the gels.

Kerrie

I also use TGB the lasting finish is really good and in 2 coats. The downside is they take ages to come up to 10 days, it's over packaged and delivery costs are high. I've not yet had a correct order from them and you only get a credit note, not a refund so you end up having to buy again and pay again for delivery!! Personally I think they should either refund you or give you free delivery on your next purchase as it's kind of robbery really. If the website says it's in stock and they can't supply it then this is their error and should be at their expense not that of the customer. They do sell to the public but you have to upload your certificates if you want to purchase the BIAB. Other than that I do love the gels.

Kerrie

I managed to get a credit note changed into a refund recently by phoning them but that was in the middle of their sale so not sure if they would normally do this, but worth asking them. I think it should automatically be refunded though to be honest.
Delivery does seem to be slow during sales and 10 working days worked out at 16 days over the August bank holiday! Normally Ive found delivery very quick though.
TGB do seem to be gradually ironing out some of their earlier teething problems and as they do have a good product, I really hope this continues. I think they grew big before they were really ready maybe?

Latest posts

Back