Gel Bottle inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply Sara! I ordered a few bottles and so far I am loving it. They are definitely highly pigmented and the thicker formula doesn't run into the cuticle.
I'm going to order my first few tonight!

Hi guys!
So I bought 3 colours of gel bottle in with the base and the matte top coat but some of my nails have started to crack a little. Does anyone know the cause of this and how I could prevent it?

It could be your lamp? Your best bet is going on the Facebook group and asking loads of help on there! X

Has anyone on here used the BIB to put a thin layer under other gel polishes to get more wear? A very thin layer not like a gel overlay. I have thought about this for a while for heavy handed clients especially because it is soak off.

I have registered with the gel bottle website but having trouble when I come to the check out regarding the pay pal does anyone know of I can pay over the phone xx

I have registered with the gel bottle website but having trouble when I come to the check out regarding the pay pal does anyone know of I can pay over the phone xx

They have a massive 50% off sale on at the moment selling off all old stock due to a manufacturing error with the bottles (they don't hold the 20ml stated!). That's probably why you could be having problems ordering because of the sheer number of orders going through right now. Be warned though, lots of colours are out of stock already and won't be re-stocked until mid January in the new bottles and at full price. You could try phoning them but I hear customers are having trouble getting through as well.

They have a massive 50% off sale on at the moment selling off all old stock due to a manufacturing error with the bottles (they don't hold the 20ml stated!). That's probably why you could be having problems ordering because of the sheer number of orders going through right now. Be warned though, lots of colours are out of stock already and won't be re-stocked until mid January in the new bottles and at full price. You could try phoning them but I hear customers are having trouble getting through as well.
They are restocking mid September not mid Jan x

Can anyone tell me which of their Top Coats is the shinniet please? I suppose it is 'extra shine top'??

Can anyone tell me which of their Top Coats is the shinniet please? I suppose it is 'extra shine top'??

Extreme Shine Top Coat :)

Latest posts

Back