Gel Bottle inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby68

Reaction score
So I have being doing a bit of research and have come across gel bottle inc. I currently use shellac and opi gelcolour but want a new range that no one else offers near me. Can anyone tell me if it is a similar process to shellac etc. Where you apply the base coat, two applications of colour, top coat and wipe with non acetone? The colours seem to be a good choice and prices seem reasonable. TIA xx

Yes it’s the same process as shellac, but you have different base coats too, some stronger ones like rubber for weaker nails. There’s also builder in a bottle which is amazing for a overlay base coat for added strength. I’ve switched from shellac to the gel bottle and I am addicted! I love the colours and am getting good longer lasting results. They also have a 50% sale at the moment which is huge! So I’d be quick if I were you! I’d start with the 2 in 1 base, and extreme shine top coat and go from there. There’s a community online to which is fab for advice and tips! Oh and it’s an easy 10 minute soak off unlike some gels xx

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m currently looking at the rubber gel and rubber top which I feel will be good for me as I use a lot of glitters etc. Is the top coat a non wipe coat do you know xx

Yes it’s a non wipe. I just used the rubber base on myself yesterday and might also try that on clients instead of the 2 in 1 base, I use a lot of glitters also. The 2 in 1 base is good for toes tho. I’m just playing around with different methods and awaiting results to decide which one I’ll mainly use x

I didn't know there was a sale on!! I'm ordering some new colours right now!!!

I am too addicted to the gel bottle. Long lasting results and bigger bottles too so you get more out of it. And the builder in a bottle is amazing I love it.

I am too addicted to the gel bottle. Long lasting results and bigger bottles too so you get more out of it. And the builder in a bottle is amazing I love it.

I’ve just done an order, ordered the biab too for client who have weak nails

Ah well, it turns out there wasn't necessarily as much in the bottles as TGB claimed! Hence the 50% sale until the existing bottles stating there's 20ml in them are gone! Definitely a good time to buy though, I've stocked up on more BIABs and Rubber Base! (That's all I use from TGB, but agree the BIAB is amazing!) x

** TGB have finally brought out their new lamp and it's on offer at the moment! (Not 50% off though!)

How much is the lamp? Also how much are people roughly charging a set? Xx

How much is the lamp? Also how much are people roughly charging a set? Xx
We’re not allowed to put trade prices on here but you can see it on their website x

I’ve got the CND LED lamp I’ve just ordered the gel bottle.
How long would you cure the rubber base for?
Then the colour
Then topcoat?

You need to cure between 30-60 seconds or 2 mins for UV lamp. If you go to their website you can download the guide booklet. I cure for 45 then top coat a full cure at 60

Latest posts

Back