Gel Bottle prices for training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only courses from cnd can be trusted.

Well unless you know what I know, you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

CND is the only nail manufacturer that is trustworthy. OPI is the second. They spend money on quality and on safety. They don't lie or deceive the public with false information. But again, you wouldnt know that unless you are me.

A little eye opener for you, it is not just the nail industry. This type of deceiving behavior is everywhere when it comes to manufacturing.

Another genius comment from the guy who lives in China. Expert on all the nail product manufacturers are you? A qualified chemist as well no doubt?

I see. So it sounds like that course is a scam. Really, you cant charge people that much especially when they are just starting out with no money.

I actually have an ebook that will explain everything you need to know about gel polish. Let me know if you are interested and i can email it to you
People shouldn't really be starting out with no money. This is where the industry is failing. Buy cheap from china, call yourself a nail tech, offer nails at dumping prices and ruin peoples nails, giving the rest of us a bad name. Urggh!

You can buy any brand even professional only brands on eBay, amazon or google shop. Nothing is exclusive anymore, personally if you know what your doing ie your trained in acrylic or gel then all you need to do is practice the new P&L ratio or how pliable the gel is, once you have that mastered this your ready to go. I would not pay £600+ to be shown what I already know, it’s just a way for the brands to make extra easy money! Each to there own but I’d rather spend my money on new stock to keep my clients interested, not on training where I have the qualification and skill already. Spend your money on masterclasses If you need help with art or sculpting ect. I have the gel bottle and it’s lovely but it wasn’t hard to work with. Don’t waste your money x

You can buy any brand even professional only brands on eBay, amazon or google shop. Nothing is exclusive anymore, p

It seems like this, but there are manufactures, including us, who tightly control their sales channels and whose products you will not find on Amazon, Ebay etc. In Sweden for example, the main distributors not only require sight of the NT certificate, but many also require that a new customer attends a "cross over" training before they are allowed to buy.

Yes you can buy professional brands on those sites however many are fake. A lady in my class thought she was getting a great deal on a particular brand only to find what arrived was fake. Packaging looked exactly the same but the gel reacted differently.

You can buy any brand even professional only brands on eBay, amazon or google shop. Nothing is exclusive anymore, personally if you know what your doing ie your trained in acrylic or gel then all you need to do is practice the new P&L ratio or how pliable the gel is, once you have that mastered this your ready to go. I would not pay £600+ to be shown what I already know, it’s just a way for the brands to make extra easy money! Each to there own but I’d rather spend my money on new stock to keep my clients interested, not on training where I have the qualification and skill already. Spend your money on masterclasses If you need help with art or sculpting ect. I have the gel bottle and it’s lovely but it wasn’t hard to work with. Don’t waste your money x

I have been looking into the TGB and have spoken to its head office directly. The price of the course is inclusive of VAT and a kit however, they recognise that you may have some products already so the kit price is determined by you - you can take out / include what you need. I personally think that the beginners course price is reasonable especially as the kit included is very comprehensive, especially when compared to the likes of Nail Harmony and I for one will be signing up once the course dates are released especially after the poor service I've received from CND.

I actually decided to give them a go and had my first training session with this week. I really can't fault it. It is a lot of money but just from that one day I could see the improvement in my work and learnt new tips and tricks. Also good advice on marketing. I did a City and guilds Level 2 in nail extensions and the Gel Bottle training was miles better in my opinion. I have another 2 days of training coming up which I am looking forward too.

I have been looking into the TGB and have spoken to its head office directly. The price of the course is inclusive of VAT and a kit however, they recognise that you may have some products already so the kit price is determined by you - you can take out / include what you need. I personally think that the beginners course price is reasonable especially as the kit included is very comprehensive, especially when compared to the likes of Nail Harmony and I for one will be signing up once the course dates are released especially after the poor service I've received from CND.

Whatever about the other courses, but a conversion course where you’re effectively thinking of leaving another brand to go with them, and basically going to get them more profit and brand awareness, should be a lot cheaper.
None of my clients have heard of TGB, they all want CND Shellac. I have to work hard to get them to even let me try it out on their nails. A conversion course with the biggest name out there is £95. TGB are way off the mark with this one. They had the opportunity to make themselves known with these courses and they’ve really missed it.

A conversion course is £595!!! And the kit you get is worth £105!!! WAY OVERPRICED!! I think tgb think they’re on par with CND and they’re not at all. They don’t ever do professional beauty exhibitions. I honestly believe the company are too greedy and before long, their customers will realise this.

I see. So it sounds like that course is a scam. Really, you cant charge people that much especially when they are just starting out with no money.

I actually have an ebook that will explain everything you need to know about gel polish. Let me know if you are interested and i can email it to you

Hi would you mind sharing your ebook with me also?? Xx

Latest posts

Back