Gel Bottle question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lamp is everyone using with their polishes? Theirs is out of stock but customer service has advised me and led lamp can be used

I'm watching this thread with interest as I'm intending to enrol on a Gel Bottle course when they go live in the new year. Also, the thought of their lamp is appealing due to the cordless nature of it however, it looks rather big. What are everyone's thoughts on the size of this?

Hi I'm a new gel bottle user and I use my normal led lamp from Sallys. I cure for 1 minute instead of 30 seconds. Never had any problems at all with that.

What lamp is everyone using with their polishes? Theirs is out of stock but customer service has advised me and led lamp can be used
You definitely need a 48 watt lamp, they confirmed this to me themselves. I was using a 36 watt lamp and they weren't lasting that long. As soon as I changed to magpie beauty's 48watt lamp I'm getting at least 3 weeks wear from all gel bottle inc gels. Hope that helps!

I have the gels and clients like them however I have had an issue with my order of a new lamp and the customer service is shocking. I made my order and payment was made on 7th August and I've been advised to pursue a refund through PayPal as it will be quicker.
I asked to receive confirmation of this by post it email and was refused.
I always suggest to be patient. Nobody is perfect. They are still very small and so good that they can not cope. They will improve. We must order welk in advance which is what I do, I order well befre something is . finished.

I always suggest to be patient. Nobody is perfect. They are still very small and so good that they can not cope. They will improve. We must order welk in advance which is what I do, I order well befre something is . finished.
This post is over 18 months old now and although I'd like to point out that I do love TGB products and agree they have improved in a lot of aspects, it does concern me that I understand the replacement lamp they brought out has been out of stock for a LONG time now, meaning any new customers haven't got the opportunity to start using the complete system and therefore either have to wait until it's back in stock before purchasing their products or use a lamp not tested for compatibility . So how patient should you be expected to be?! TGB brand has obviously grown in popularity far beyond their original expectations, but they do need to be able to meet their customers basic needs - the correct lamp being one of those.

Latest posts

Back