Gel builder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cartier nails

Reaction score
Does anybody know what Is the best gel builder to buy

What gel system do you currently use? I would have thought there would be a builder gel within it as it is not good practise to mix and match.

I brought some from China I've just purchased asp from sallys

Hi I brought litte pots of gels fro. China and the asp gel self levelling one not t 3

Hi I brought litte pots of gels fro. China and the asp gel self levelling one not t 3

What brand are the ones you bought?
You mean the colour asp gels? They are just for gel polishing I believe.

It asp sculpting gel the ones from China I haven't a clue writing In. Chinese

Hi . Asking what is the best builder is subjective . Everyone will have their own favorites and for a variety of different reasons .

Do you currently work on clients , who did you do your training with and what gels . Then we would be better informed to help you further

BUT before that I have to say what on earth are you doing buying products from china that you no nothing about ? That is a sure fire recipe for disaster and I would avoid at all costs

I did my coarse with nabs and used millennium products and the gels I got from eBay were from China and not used them on anyone just for practicing with ! The one I use on clients is asp gel and was just asking which other products is best for gel I've only been doing nails since July so its all new to me.

Latest posts

Back