Gel builder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaybeaut

Reaction score
Hi I've ordered this gel builder off Amazon I've used it twice but it's so hard to apply! Some nails dont even cure or when I take off the gold builder form the extension comes off with it/the tips rips off..anyone else get this? Advice please xx
Screenshot_20190511-212018_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

The lamp you're using may not be compatible which could be why they aren't curing. (See pinned post regarding using the correct lamp) Plus it's available on Amazon which would signal it's either not a pro product or that it may not be the genuine article.

I used this a while ago when messing around with sculpting. I had exactly the same issues. Using Gelpot I have zero issues. It’s the product. X

I used this a while ago when messing around with sculpting. I had exactly the same issues. Using Gelpot I have zero issues. It’s the product. X

Gelpot thankyou will try that!x

Gelpot thankyou will try that!x

Hey Hun, just wanted to update - I’ve been messing about with nail art and used this product once again in my SUNUV lamp and it cures just fine! (I used a different lamp before & experiences your issues).

I haven’t used it on nails though. So as other posters have said, I’d try a different lamp Xx

Latest posts

Back