Gel/CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozza36

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m a newbie here but would love to hear your opinions. I have a mani/pedi course and gel polish course under my belt. I’m going to be working from home. I’m really struggling on what products to go for I have more experience with CND Shellac but hear so much about Gel Polish and good reviews on TGB and it lasting longer etc, I’m awaiting TGB samples to arrive to try them out.
Do customers want polish to last 3/4 weeks or do customers get bored and want a changed after 14 days wear like the CND Shellac ?
Thanks in advance for any help xx

Most of our clients come every 2 weeks due to being bored of the colour and/or the growth from the cuticle annoying them. Some clients appreciate if they can keep them for longer than 2 weeks. Just depends person to person really.
We have always offered CND Shellac so that is what most clients are used to and enjoy and opt for. However, Shellac doesnt last that great on every single person so we offer TGB as an alternative to those people or for people who might want something longer lasting if they know they won't be able to get in in two weeks etc. This way we keep everyone happy. Xx

Most of our clients come every 2 weeks due to being bored of the colour and/or the growth from the cuticle annoying them. Some clients appreciate if they can keep them for longer than 2 weeks. Just depends person to person really.
We have always offered CND Shellac so that is what most clients are used to and enjoy and opt for. However, Shellac doesnt last that great on every single person so we offer TGB as an alternative to those people or for people who might want something longer lasting if they know they won't be able to get in in two weeks etc. This way we keep everyone happy. Xx
Thank you! Great to hear what everyone has to say, much appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back