Gel enhancements coming off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy Kerry

Reaction score
I did a set of hard gel enhancements yesterday and today the customer has contacted me to say that two of them have come off and others are lifting. I followed correct prep as I always do and have never had this problem before. The customer said herself yesterday that she has always had problems with anything staying on her nails in the past. I have even managed to get enhancements on my mum and her nails are really bad and she is heavy handed.
This cystomer has now requested a refund. I have requested that she allow me to have a look at them and rectify the issues but she is unable to do this as she now has her twin boys to look after. But as she only lives round the corner from me i have agreed to a refund as i dont want any bad feeling. What should i do now? Any help/advice would be reaaly appreciated. Thanks in advance x

hardfeelingagreedstayinails

If she has said herself that she struggles to keep anything on her nails then i would say its her nails and maybe she might be a picker?. I have two people's nail that gel doesnt suit and strinks on their naila before i can cure it. If u followed the prep correctly then i would ask if you could go round to have a quick look an see what you think as she only lives around tge coner. But i dnt think i would offer a complete refund i would cover the cost of products as she previously has had them come off so she new it could be a possibilty that this set would. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Same as above. I would ask to
Go look as then you can see what state they are in an of they are being picked etc. and like you said they said nails seem to have a
Problem with staying on so may well be her own nails that's the problem. I wouldnt give full refund xxx

If you've already promised her a refund, then you'll have to refund. If she only lives round the corner you could have offered to go there to look at the nails?

Personally I would never offer a refund - id make sure I got to see the nails ASAP after the complaint and if I felt it was an issue caused by myself then I would offer to fix the mistake, or partial refund at the most.

Latest posts

Back