Gel extensions and gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawna

Reaction score
I can't remember if you are able to put gel polish over a full set of gel nail extensions.... I did a full set of gel nail extensions on myself and I want to put gel polish over too but I don't remember if I can or not

Yes you can. Rough up the surface a bit then proceed. No base coat needed. Of course, you can't soak off.

Yes you can. Rough up the surface a bit then proceed. No base coat needed. Of course, you can't soak off.
Okay great thanks I couldn't remember for sure if I could or not

Yes, I do LCN gel extensions and always use a Shellac colour to finish... some may argue its possibly a slight waste in that I'm combining two treatments, but I much prefer the finish of the Shellac colour compared to LCNs colours and they stay shinier longer too with Shellac! x

Yes, I do LCN gel extensions and always use a Shellac colour to finish... some may argue its possibly a slight waste in that I'm combining two treatments, but I much prefer the finish of the Shellac colour compared to LCNs colours and they stay shinier longer too with Shellac! x
I use the IBD gel products for gel nails and normal gel polish

Latest posts

Back