Gel french - another 'bride' :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ris

Reaction score
It’s a painted-on gel french (second attempt - I ordinarily use thick builder-type gel). The second pic here

shows the art added.

Would like comments on the french itself in the first place.
But anything you think about the art is also welcome – whether you would choose a design like that for a wedding, the colours etc.

Its very pretty but i think the nail bed colour looks too pale....its not a match for her skin tone.

I agree with Angie....

I think they are lovely but the colour of the nail bed looks 'blue' to me....it just doesn't match. It could be the photo....

I love the nail art too....it is glitzy I think for wedding nails...but then to be honest anything goes these days.

My only real criticism would be the nail bed colour...but I love the nails overall.

Its very pretty but i think the nail bed colour looks too pale....its not a match for her skin tone.

I agree, although it may be the photo. Also, I prefer the french w/o the artwork, although, your artwork is lovely. :)

Ditto,
really nice work, great skill, the only thing that i would have done is opted for a a more blush pink. Doesn´t have anything to do with your technical skill though, you did a really nice job!

Ditto,
really nice work, great skill, the only thing that i would have done is opted for a a more blush pink. Doesn´t have anything to do with your technical skill though, you did a really nice job!

Thank you all for your comments. :)
As for the color of the nail-bed, it doesn't look so bluish in reality but nice rosy colour, a bit pale, I admit.

BTW, I had clients who like cold rosy shades on their nail-bed no matter what their skin-tone. Even if they have skin-tan! Childish? Perhaps.. But I like it too :o sometimes.

Thank you all for your comments. :)
As for the color of the nail-bed, it doesn't look so bluish in reality but nice rosy colour, a bit pale, I admit.

BTW, I had clients who like cold rosy shades on their nail-bed no matter what their skin-tone. Even if they have skin-tan! Childish? Perhaps.. But I like it too :o sometimes.
=> Hehe don´t be :o, go for what you and your customers like. That´s what matters and nothing is right or wrong. Who knows, maybe my customers think i make their nailbeds to pink :green:

:hug:

ps) You know, just heard it on TV earlier today that women who like to wear cold rosy colour show a subconscious wish to return to childhood
- may be true, may be not. :)

Latest posts

Back