Gel Gel Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hello all

Now then i use for sculpting LCN and the problems i have with it are:

It goes brittle
Its not flexible
You carnt apply it as thinly as i would like

I am looking for a gel that dosnt do all of the above but is still very strong, nice white and pink and that you can sculpt with.

So if all you gel users have any suggestions am all ears (or eyes in this case)

Ta very muchly for any replies.

Hi Tracy,

I have just done a LCN course but from doing loads of research have decided to save and change to Akzentz. The pinks and whites look fab. If you do a search on the product at this site u will hear only good things about it!
Hope i have helped.x

hiya tracey
ru going to olympia?
if u r, then trot along to the creative stand & look at the brand new product that they r launching!
if not wait untill monday & log on here.
i'm sure the buzz will have travelled on-line!
liza xx

Hi
If you decide to try Akzentz, do try the Options, just released here in the Uk,
Fab product. Soak off gel along the lines of Bio Sculpture but no yellowing (so Far) and great shine.

Lynda

Hi Tracy,
I would recommend you try the Akzentz range of gels-they are fab! You can get a trial kit from Karen at www.nailsplusbeauty.com very reasonably priced too.
luv June

thanks girls

I have heard great things about Akzentz so would like to try it, Also Brisa sounds good but unfortunetly i wont be able to go to olympia, and as geeg has said it needs their lamp and i already have 2 lamps i dont really want to buy another. (i know you said 1st 500 kits get a free lamp but i wont be at the show) So lisa if you have tried it and really think its that good can you pm me the details if you wouldnt mind on price and what you need ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back