Gel & gel polish brands, I’ve been out of the loop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
Hi everyone . I have been out the industry for some time and just wondering what brands are now being used for gel & gel polish . I trained with nsi gels & gelish gel polish . What is everyone favouring and why ?

Thanks x x x

Hi I have switched from premier gel which they have loads of sales on
I am now using magpie very pigmented and there glitters are to die for x

Hi Iv recently gone back into the beauty world.

I love Biosculpture... a ethical company with vegan products that treat the nails.

I wanted to promote healthy nails and so far since training, I’m really pleased

I’m exactly the same. At the moment, I am liking the look of INK London and Light Elegance

I’m exactly the same. At the moment, I am liking the look of INK London and Light Elegance

Switched from shellac to ink London. Best thing I have ever done work wise

I have to say my clients and I have been really impressed with Semilac.... Amazing product and a hybrid.... Gorgeous and quite cheap.

I've gone for Ikon.iQ Nails products. A Swedish company that produce their own products and they are hypoallergenic.

Loved reading all your reply’s thank you . Haven’t heard of any of those brands other than Biosculpture so I’ll have a good look at them . I need a gel I can sculpt with too rather than just a polish

Just waiting for my INK order to arrive.. very excited!!

How are you finding Ink London? It’s one of the ones I’m considering

Loved reading all your reply’s thank you . Haven’t heard of any of those brands other than Biosculpture so I’ll have a good look at them . I need a gel I can sculpt with too rather than just a polish
Def look at IkoniQ then. Three hard gels, one soak off builder and an acrygel.
Developed by a top competition nail artist.

I use The Gel Bottle. I love their Builder in a Bottle

Can I just jump on here and ask what brand of cats eye polishes people find the best and which magnets....apologies for hijacking

Gel bottle would not use anything else its amamzing !!

Can I just jump on here and ask what brand of cats eye polishes people find the best and which magnets....apologies for hijacking
I've just bought a couple of 5D cats eye from Halo as they were in my local wholesalers and I'm loving it. I don't usually use Halo at all but as far as these go, I'm impressed.
IMG_20191001_075017.jpeg

Latest posts

Back