Gel II query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlistar

Reaction score
Does anyone have any contact details an email or something for gel ii.
I'm using their soak off builder gel. It's amazing to apply but an absolute joke to remove. Ice tried soaking, wrapping, heat, buffing it down to just a thin layer. It's impossible to get it all off the nail without scraping at it. Is their a knack to it I'm missing? I don't think you can call it soak off when I basically have to buff it off. Took me an hour and a half to safely remove someone's nails the other night. Embarrassing

Update. Found the website and sent a query. Would still like to know if anyone else has used it too. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Laura Snow White is a UK educator for Gel II. Shes on SG, so might be quicker to PM her 😄👍 if not Sammi Sparkles is a global Educator too.

Ooh thanks. That's very helpful ill definitely do that

Hi Charlistar,

I was told to come and find you , that you were having problems with Gel II builder gel.

With removal, personally I buff off any gel II Polish, thin down the enhancement then wrap in the gel II remover wraps with pure acetone, cover with a wheat bag for 10 minutes then remove like gel polish with an orangewood stick.

Obviously with the builder gel you use a base coat, so any stubborn product that isn't shifting easily I rewrap for a further 5 minutes, and repeat the process with the orangewood stick and acetone on a plastic backed pad.

It doesn't curl up when it's coming off, and it doesn't go sticky, it kind of goes crumbly.

I hope this helps, we're getting a formal update on training in November, once the girls are back from the states, and I'll be seeing Alena, the lead national educator for Gel II USA next week in Athens, so I'll be sure to ask her for you if there is any little hints of tricks she can offer.

Lx

Hi Charlistar,

I was told to come and find you , that you were having problems with Gel II builder gel.

With removal, personally I buff off any gel II Polish, thin down the enhancement then wrap in the gel II remover wraps with pure acetone, cover with a wheat bag for 10 minutes then remove like gel polish with an orangewood stick.

Obviously with the builder gel you use a base coat, so any stubborn product that isn't shifting easily I rewrap for a further 5 minutes, and repeat the process with the orangewood stick and acetone on a plastic backed pad.

It doesn't curl up when it's coming off, and it doesn't go sticky, it kind of goes crumbly.

I hope this helps, we're getting a formal update on training in November, once the girls are back from the states, and I'll be seeing Alena, the lead national educator for Gel II USA next week in Athens, so I'll be sure to ask her for you if there is any little hints of tricks she can offer.

Lx

Hi I have sent you a PM x

Is anyone else used the the sky scarper acrylic? I need some help!!

Thanks very much for replying! Its just the builder gel and base coat im using. I find the top layer does crumble off but no matter how long I leave the acetone on with or without heat I still have to really scrap at the nails and it's near impossible too do without causing some damage. And it's just taking unreasonably long. I'm going to have another practice on myself and maybe leave the acetone longer but I've tried with it on under heat for around 20 minutes and it's still awful to remove.

Latest posts

Back