Gel ll treatment price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCnailsbeauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just had my Gel ll delivery and can't wait to have a try. Just wondering how much you charge clients for the treatment?

TIA x

I charge £22 for single colour application, more for art etc

I charge the same price as for Shellac nails as to be honest, I do exactly the same treatment, just instead of Shellac polish there is Gel II polish.

Maybe I need to charge more for Gel II nails as they stay for longer?

I don't have Shellac atm, I just have a cheaper gel polish that isn't well known as I've not long started up mobile. Gel ll is more expensive and needs a top coat which my other doesn't so wasn't sure on what to charge x

Anyone else? X

We are doing an introductory price for gel ll through January of £20. From Feb we'll be charging £25. We currently offer shellac and charge £23.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay someone help us out please!! What is Gel 11? We have never heard of it and not finding much on Google.

It's a new gel polish the face book page is through The creative beauty group make sure your searching gel II and not gel 11 though x

It's a new gel polish the face book page is through The creative beauty group make sure your searching gel II and not gel 11 though x

Haha that is a good clue...thank you!! Are you able to say how good it is! We recently invested in Gelaze (we have Gelish and Entity Colour Couture too) and have very mixed opinions on Gelaze so far.

Hey ladies,

I have just had a play with my 4 new Gel II polishes and so far I like it :)

Just need to know if you plan to use a French pink before the colour coats as the La Palm PDF instructions seemed to indicate this... ..although I may have mis-read it??

Anyhow did my first client today and I am hoping for a 3 week mani with beautiful nails after removal ;)

An any tips for application and removal welcome ....do you shake colour coats ect..?

This particular client has weak nails and I'm hoping the B vitamins in the polish will help x

You will get great support and advice from the creative beauty group Facebook page.
Really fab, supportive group x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I did indeed join the group...lots of info there

I have had a few issues with shrinkage on the free edge before curing the polish seems to sneak away but I am hoping that once I have the cleanser it will stop.

Unfortunately my lady with weak nails only lasted until today with a chip at the base of her forefinger :( ....I have suggested that perhaps a gel is not up to the job and that an acrylic type of coverage would be better......? I have no idea but if anyone can point me In the right direction as I don't do false nails but I am interested in a system that is more gentle :)

Thanks in advance x

I have joined the group too, thanks for telling us about it. So glad I did as managed to get myself some cleanser and soak off now its back in stock. Wouldn't have known otherwise. Managed to sneak a couple of new colours in too 🙊 x

Thanks I did indeed join the group...lots of info there

I have had a few issues with shrinkage on the free edge before curing the polish seems to sneak away but I am hoping that once I have the cleanser it will stop.

Unfortunately my lady with weak nails only lasted until today with a chip at the base of her forefinger :( ....I have suggested that perhaps a gel is not up to the job and that an acrylic type of coverage would be better......? I have no idea but if anyone can point me In the right direction as I don't do false nails but I am interested in a system that is more gentle :)

Thanks in advance x

Hi, there is a foundation structure soak of gel which can go under gel II to help with weaker nails, available from the creative beauty group, it's a fab product you just paint on with a brush and cure for 50 seconds and then apply gel II

I have had a problem with shrinkage too, did you manage to find a solution to it please x

Can someone pm prices of the gel II and lamp??

Please

Aaah that sounds like a great addition for weaker nails :) I will definitely be getting that then - Thank you

On the shrinkage front I have found that the polish is sneaking away from the free edge before curing and that once i have painted all the nails I go back and re paint the free edge and this helps. Many therapist have said not to use scrub fresh but to use mundo....i am going to just order the cleanser

Good luck

Thank you again

Yes scrubfresh isn't the best product to use, I would advise getting the correct prep product and this will sort out the shrinkage issue, also holding your bottle upside down and filling so fully mixed will help too :)

Latest posts

Back