Gel ll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oksanka81

Reaction score
Can someone recommend ten most popular colours in gel ll

Im just starting up my collection but you definatley need hard rock, it's a gorgeous red. Baby teal especially with under the sea on top. Purple day is a stunning dark purple. Wolf lodge is a nice metallic gunmetal colour (nobody has chosen it yet) and extreme french pink is a must its a lovely neutral but is a great base as some of the stronger colours can stain. Lala me and damsel in disguise look lovely on the colour pops haven't actually used them yet though. Hope that helps and I'd be interested to see what colours other geeks suggest.

Lots of,pretty colours to,choose from, I'd say get French pink n white, get a ouple of the glitter ones, queen of hearts and high maintenance are lovely couple of reactions lei me and maybe rip tide, for a fab deal I'd recommend the holiday trio as only pay for 2 and they are lovely colours and then couple from the colours you like damsel in disguise is stunning, black with queen of hearts over is seriously lush, soothing is lovely as is welcome back and together beautiful.

So hard too choose lol ;)

What would be the closest colour to Shellac Hot Chilis from Gel II ?

What's the nicest baby pink? X x

I bought a pink thinking it was like a nude colour but it's actual a really lovely baby pink. I'll have a look at the name when I get in tomorrow.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 201
The one I'm thinking of is called baby pink lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone help me to find out what is the closest to Shellac Lobster roll from Gel II?

What's the closest to shellac Tropix, pink bikini, lobster roll & red baroness please? Thanks. Xx

Can anyone help me to find out what is the closest to Shellac Lobster roll from Gel II?

What's the closest to shellac Tropix, pink bikini, lobster roll & red baroness please? Thanks. Xx

Tropix is Secret Hot G029

Pink bikini is Pink blossom G023

Lobster roll is was I going to fast G110

Red baroness I don't know sorry :(

Thank you maz101 :)

Thank you maz101 x

Maz101 as you are the fountain of knowledge in gel II can you tell me where I can get a colour chart from? Thanks x

Maz101 as you are the fountain of knowledge in gel II can you tell me where I can get a colour chart from? Thanks x

I don't think there is one available yet, but I will make enquiries :)

That would be much appreciated. Thank you maz x

Latest posts

Back