Gel nail brands and lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone so for Christmas my auntie got me a gel nail lamp from amazon (48w uv/led), the brand is gustala....

I understand you are supposed to use the same brand products (like polish colour, base and top coat) but is it okay to use different brands with my lamp as long as I use that brands base n top coat with the colour, and I check the curing times properly and that it can be used on a uv/led lamp?

I am doing a course but they said anything about brands and lamps much..only like health a safety

Nope, check out the pinned post at the tip of the Nails forum for all the technical facts about lamps and products.

Thank your Aunt for her kind attempt to help but return the lamp for a refund and use the money later towards the complete professional system you choose to use after training.

Nope, check out the pinned post at the tip of the Nails forum for all the technical facts about lamps and products.

Thank your Aunt for her kind attempt to help but return the lamp for a refund and use the money later towards the complete professional system you choose to use after training.

Thanks so much for the reply, I didn’t know how serious that was, I will be researching to find a good gel system and will stick to that, Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back