Gel nail cracking, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vogue.beauty

Reaction score
My clients nail has cracked she is due for in fills but why would this happen? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338472903.986250.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338472903.986250.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 992
Please help xxx

The nail has grown out and is overdue for maintenance. The crack is in the stress area. As the nail has grown out the structure you built into the nail at the stress area has grown down the nail too. So there is less product in the stress area to create strength. I would recommend you client comes in sooner for her maintenance appointment.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Thank you so much I thought it was something I was doing. Is there anything I can do with this or will they need to be replaced? Cx

First thought that struck me was that the nail was too long. Agree with Noticeable Nails that it is overdue for maintenance

People just think when they have something on their nails that they are indestructable.

She was only in 2 weeks ago her nails must grow fast. :) thanks for ur help im a new geek and loving the help and advice :-D xxx

Wow, looks more like 4 weeks! What's her secret in getting her nails to grow so quick? Wish mine did. :D

Latest posts

Back