Gel nail extensions with French tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one post you state you 'soak the Gellux in acetone and peel it off' to remove it.

In another you ask for advice on lamps as although you have a Gellux lamp you 'want a bigger one'??

You post an out of focus pic & want us to point out where you are going wrong- we are good but were not physic.

A quick search of your username brings up all your posts and it makes for worrying reading from a 'trained proffessional'

And you ask very basic questions that would have been covered in a course! The reason we ask is that if you had of attended a rubbish course (and I think most of us have been there at some point- i know I have!) we would probbably have rallied round & given you sound advice, advice like- if you have parted with hard cash & come away knowing nothing you need to take this back up with the trainer or course provider. You only acknowledge the bits of a post you want too. A forum is a place to converse & have 2 way conversations but i dont really know what you want to get out of posting as you dont do this. You fire off questions, dont reply back and another inane Post appears a day later.

Im not patronising, im just saying something you dont want to hear im afraid, theres a difference.

If you search for Marie on a few simple Facebook searches etc she's advertising her business and states she has diplomas and is fully qualified and insured. And is offering extensions, This is where it's rattled my cage a little. As we all see the other side of the scale which is you actually asking us for our training advice! Which is kind of like fraud!

I know! I don't want this to turn into a witch hunt, but patience does wear thin when you try to help and you just bang your head against a brick wall. Especially when you are met with name calling and playing the victim- I'm 36, not in the playground anymore.

We all have all have an Achilles heel about something. There's always a hint or tip to be picked up somewhere, but this is a member to member forum, not a free online trading provider.

Its the complete lack of BASIC knowledge that gets me! I've done naff cheap courses and I've done thousand pound fantastic courses- I'm happy to tell you about each and everyone of them, but when someone blatantly ignores answering the name of the provider it does make you think, dosn't it! And the only brand shes ever mentioned is Gellux, sono hints there either!

I'm off to watch my Johnathan Creek boxset now and let Marie work out her own path lol! xx

(I do wonder if Blossom ever got her pic tho!)

I'm going to order my big fat Chinese now and gain a stone thanks to this lol ( I was just waiting for an excuse )
We are here to support each other not put them down, but we have tried we really have and it's kind of been pointless

Ah well

Enjoy the Chinese! xx

I'm going to order my big fat Chinese now and gain a stone thanks to this lol ( I was just waiting for an excuse )
We are here to support each other not put them down, but we have tried we really have and it's kind of been pointless

Ah well

To Support other professionals tho. Why are we never told who Marie trained with? It's not asking the world and would establish firmly that we're helping a fellow pro

It's normal to ask questions it's odd not answering them. It's a forum lol

Latest posts

Back