Gel nail polish ombré look, how?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abeautyamy

Reaction score
Can anyone advise how to do this style??!
I've tried sponge? Doesn't work??

Attachments

• IMG_4960.PNG
    IMG_4960.PNG
    900.7 KB · Views: 123
Can anyone advise how to do this style??!
I've tried sponge? Doesn't work??

Paint you nail the pink first and cure. Then using a makeup sponge, apply the same pink and white (overlapping each other) to the sponge and sponge it on till you get your desired effect. Top coat should take care of the texturized look. Are you using the latex makeup sponges?

Paint you nail the pink first and cure. Then using a makeup sponge, apply the same pink and white (overlapping each other) to the sponge and sponge it on till you get your desired effect. Top coat should take care of the texturized look. Are you using the latex makeup sponges?
Thanks for your reply! I can't remember off the top of my head what the sponges are however if I use a sponge it just absorbs the paint and wipes of whatever was on the nail.
Can I see your nails?? And which sponge do you use??

Any more help? Re process and/or what sponge to use???

Try Ink london (the makers of ilac), they sell an ombre brush called "EL Hombre"

Latest posts

Back