Gel nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

najjo

Reaction score
can anyone help im training to do gel nails already bought nsi balance kit but on my course we have been using cuccio soak off uv is this brand any good has anyone used this and if so how good is it confused on wether to start off with cuccio or just stik to nsi

Hiya, these are two different types of gel, the nsi one is a hard buff off gel (won't soak off as it is resistant to the soak off solutions) the other is as it states a soak off gel, the cuccio soak off is not usually used to extend the nail with just as a colour coat, they do however sell a hard gel for this purpose. Did u train to colour the nail or extend it? X

we trained on how to to apply tips and used the uv gel as an overlay (french manicure and clear) so rather unsure about which one to actually go for and start to do

Wow they trained you extensions with a soak off colour coat gel? Who did you train with? If you have been taught to extend then why not try sample kits fRom both cuccio and nsi then decide? I use both cuccio gels and have nsi balance too (not mixed or layered but on separate clients) they are both great gels, cuccio T3 hard gel is cheaper but can have a nasty heat spike if applied to thickly. Nsi can have heat spike too again if too thick but i don't find it as bad as cuccio for the heat spike, but cuccio hard gel lasts the best for me and seems stronger too. the cuccio pronto soak off colours i find a bit too sheer (see through) so can need 3 coats but they last well on natural nails.

Hope i didn't baffle you and waffle on too much lol. Hth x

Last edited:
There is a soak off hard gel from CND called Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel if a soak off hard gel is what you are after; it does exist! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back