Gel Nails - best economical brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle76

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’ve recently set up a nail business from home offering gel nails.
As the service is carried out in my lounge at home (not a proper room) I’m keeping my prices low (£15 a set) the brand of gel I’ve been using so far is Halo. Im reasonably happy with it apart from the removal which basically needs buffing off rather than soaking. I do worry this is damaging my clients nails.
Can anyone recommend another good budget range of gels?
thank you!

Don’t apologize for not being in a ‘proper room’. I have a small room I rent in a large salon. I decorated so that it looks like a sitting room with a nail station and portable pedi tub. Comfy and quiet.

Set your prices at the going rate. Let clientele know that you are upgrading your product line and services will now be £?? Per application. When they know you have them and the health of their nails as your first concern they are happy to pay reasonable prices.

Going the cheaper way will not benefit anyone. Try a better brand and look for semi transparent colors that can be layered to make lots of different ones without having to buy separate colors.

Since you’re starting out, advertise your initial prices as ‘Introductory for the month of March’ or some such and then build loyalty.

Latest posts

Back