Gel nails on hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMYMAY

Reaction score
i wonder if i could ask your advice please
im fairly new to nails so hope this nt silly q
is it ok to do gel nails on a hair dresser who said she has her hands in water alot i use akzentz and le chat soak off systems
thanks for yr help in advance
xx

is the akzentz the file off system?

This would be your better choice of gel as its NON POROUS ie nothing can penetrate through it.

Perfect for a hairdresser.

hth

i only use a soak off range:cry:

Hey doll,

I havent used soak off gel, but I have two hairdresser clients who both have had gels for a couple of years now and apart from the odd break here and there, which happens no matter what the profession, they both get on great, saying that, they are also both great at putting on their oil and looking after their nails. I'd try the soak off's, and emphasise that because they are in water alot they need to use cuticle oil everyday and look after their nails.

I use Akzentz buff off gels and have 3 hairdressers clients that go 3 weeks easy...they love that the tints don't stain them and being in water alot makes no difference either. Maybe you should have the buff off range also to run alongside your soak off gels.

I have a hairdressing client that has Bio Sculpture overlays and she has no problems.

Latest posts

Back