Gel nails, practice hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilykate142

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for advice plz can any of u advise me on buying a nail practise hand i would like to buy one like this so I can keep the designs and clip them back in to show people examples of a full set of nails and show them different options . However I am very confused because all of the videos are applying acrylics to the clip in nails but I would like to just paint straight onto the nails with gel polish but are these nails two thick also a funny colour hope u can help thanks xx

Attachments

• IMG_2731.PNG
    IMG_2731.PNG
    493.3 KB · Views: 35
Check out The Flexihand or Flexifinger. They use normal tips that you can remove and replace easily.
Search for The Flexifinger. They have international stockists.

Check out The Flexihand or Flexifinger. They use normal tips that you can remove and replace easily.
Search for The Flexifinger. They have international stockists.
can u take the nails out and put them back in again do nails come with it . can u tell me where i can get it cheap thanks

As I said you use normal tips and you can take them out and put them back in. Yes it comes with a set of nails and spares.
Go to the webpage for stockists. http://theflexifinger.com.au/stockists-2/

This video shows you the features

Latest posts

Back