Gel nails sticky residue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endryaaa

Reaction score
Hi Friends, i need a little advice. I am doing my own Gel nails at home but when I tried to remove the residue using some alcohol wipes. But it removed the shine and the nail became matte. Any advice?

Which brand are you using?

There are a few who require 60 seconds or so to fool before removing the inhibition layer.

If its not that then insufficient cure is the issue. Are you using the correct lamp?

Hi Friends, i need a little advice. I am doing my own Gel nails at home but when I tried to remove the residue using some alcohol wipes. But it removed the shine and the nail became matte. Any advice?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please can I ask you to confirm that you are a qualified nail professional? Thank you.

Im using modelones. My UV lamp is 36W. I cure it for 1.5 mins.

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please can I ask you to confirm that you are a qualified nail professional? Thank you.

No, i just do my own nails at home. I didnt know i have to be a professional.

No, i just do my own nails at home. I didnt know i have to be a professional.

Thank you for confirming, your thread has now been moved to the Ask a pro forum.

Salon Geek is a website for salon professionals, so while we can give you a little guidance, we cannot provide you with detailed technical information.

Latest posts

Back