Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairdestiny

Reaction score
Although i have practiced and practiced i just carnt do it i feel like just giving up i jusy carnt get the shape ;-(( sad;-(( xx

Although i have practiced and practiced i just carnt do it i feel like just giving up i jusy carnt get the shape ;-(( sad;-(( xx

Don't give up (hug) with regards to shape what is it you feel you can't get right? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319618002.069081.jpg this is the best i can do i did theses on myself ;(( they are naturel tips whitch i blended in i dont have any prob doing that x its when i have to put the gel on the prob starts grrr this is pink and white gel xc

Then you need someone to show you. Book a 121 with a competent nail educator and learn technique. I've seen worse nails from beginners.

If you feel more education will not work, then you may have to face up to the fact that 'nails' are not your thing. If you don't have 'the eye' then you don't have it.

But if you feel that you just lack help, then please book some education with an educator that is really good at what they do.

Thank u geeg where would i find teachers who do one to one do you know ?? X

Hun it will come in time, take your time if it help when your practicing do one nail at a time just so you can concerntrate on gettin that nail done. It might take longer and be a pain in the bum but it might help and when you see how that nail turned out try and see if there is anything you can change when doing the next nail. And so on. Also on the pic they look a bit flat and you might need a bit if practice building the apex up. I'm sure some other geekies will be along to help hun. Just remember DON'T GIVE UP!!!! xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Where are you in the UK and what brand of gel are you using? :hug:

I am in the worcestershire area and i use cuccio gel x

Geegs great tutorial on "get a grip" (brush technique) if I remember the name right (sorry am on my phone) was a huge help to me. My lecturer taught me a completely different technique which I was just slopping gel everywhere. Now I have no drama at all sculpting a lovely nail, not a flat paddle lol. I love this forum so much. I have learnt so much from the talented, experienced (and not so experienced) professionals on here. Passion for nails :)

I am in the worcestershire area and i use cuccio gel x

Hi Luv, is that a hard gel or soak off? Are you still training at the moment? Could you ask your tutor if she is available for 1-2-1 training on the areas you need most help with? They don't look as awful as you think they are and I'm sure it will come with time and practice. Good luck xxx

Call Cuccio Technical support line they can help you with advice and training including 1 2 1 . 01159753656. :biggrin:

Call Cuccio Technical support line they can help you with advice and training including 1 2 1 . 01159753656. :biggrin:

Thank you i will do that tomorra again thank you x

Latest posts

Back