Gel Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajd28

Reaction score
Hi,
I trained in NSI Acrylic Nails in Sept 2010, but unfortunately had to give it up due to a severe allergy that I developed :( and due to changing job (I worked mobile around my full-time job).

I did an NSI Gel Conversion course on Monday, really enjoyed it and love the gel! No sign of an allergy so far (touch wood!).

Anyway, I've only been practicing on my own nails so far, but am doing my first proper set of gel nails on my friend on Tuesday! Eeek...nervous!!

I've attached a pic of my own nails which I've done, and would appreciate some feedback! Please be nice, I've never done this before!
I did natural tips, with builder blush balance gel, brush on french white and finished with Glaze n Go.
Now I've taken a pic, I can see that some of the sidewalls need bringing in a bit, but there's something that's just not right, just can't work out what I can do to improve them!

Any advice would be fab!!!
Laura xx

Your c curve looks a bit small so try making it a bit bigger they look great though!! especially doing them yourself!! well done :) x

watch for bulging along the sides, and make sure the extension edges on the sides are straight, not curved down. they're nice though.

Latest posts

Back