Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethSmith34

Reaction score
Hello,

I am hoping someone can pleaseeeeeeee help me!

I have just passed my nail technican course, I absolutely love the gel french manicure using natural tips then using the gel sculpture over the top.

Lots of my friends are asking if I can extend the pink nail bed so it looks longer and more natural then a small white tip, but I cannot find a nice pink that doesn't look dead cheap that hides my natural smile line.

Can anyone help?

What brand are you currently using?

I use NSI and they have a cover pink in their secrets range and cover warm or pink in the balance range. Although I do find if I am trying to give the illusion of an extended nail bed using the reverse method with acrylic is much better.

What brand are you currently using?

I use NSI and they have a cover pink in their secrets range and cover warm or pink in the balance range. Although I do find if I am trying to give the illusion of an extended nail bed using the reverse method with acrylic is much better.

I'm using the UV Sculpture Gel from Sallys, but the pink is pretty much clear. I seem to be doing gel a lot better than acrylic at the moment.

I will keep practising, so the NSI cover warm or pink? That's the gel products?

Latest posts

Back