Gel nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAQUEL

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the following could have happened? Have started doing gel recently on fingers but mainly for securing nail art and toes and it has been hunky dory... However - i did a client 2 weeks ago ( overlays) and she had come from another salon using bio sculpture... within days the gel had all peeled off as if it just did not want to adhere to the nail plate... its not my prep cos i am very thorough and have no lifting with l and p... also before anyone says have i tried brisa? the answer is im in the queue and have been for ages - i was told the kits were in short supply but its summer and toes wont wait...

I'd love to help,but could you give some more detail about how they "peeled" off? Did it just start to lift slowly, was the gel a little soft or flexible when it came off? What is your procedure for doing the gels? (prep and curing times..) Also did you remove the gel that was put on at the other salon before doing the nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back