Gel polish applied in Cyprus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi nail experts, I have a client coming to me on friday morning with the most beautiful nails & she has gel applied on them from when she was in cyprus, they have grown out loads but are still not chipped & r in perfect shape, they are so lovely i am going to be frighted to touch them! however she wants them taken down a little bit & the gel removed, I am used to taking gelish off but these look as tho they are going to be hard work & r so perfect i am terrified i am going to ruin them, she mentioned having opi polish put on. I dont know why i am writing really, i suppose i just need more confidence & hope the gel comes off easy, as i don't do many gel nails..:eek:

Hi Geeks, Had to remove Gel polish that had been applied in Cyprus this afternoon. took forever, god knows what it was, it had not chipped was on really long nails & they had grown out loads, the lady said she will email me at a later date to let me know what gel it was, but I wondered if any geeks out there would possibly know? it would not remove with Acetone, had to file & file & it didnt even touch her own nails, unbelievable !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sounds like a non soak off gel x

Just sounds like a non soak off gel x

No apparently she always has it soaked off with acetone, but she said over there it does smell stronger?

Then no idea. My cousin lives and works there and I'd say predominantly 99% of salons over there use biosculpture x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back