Gel polish brand help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty at Eden

Reaction score
Newly qualified nail tech here looking to purchase a mid range gel polish. Advice on best proffesional products under £10 a bottle please. I did decide on the gellux minis but am getting put off by all the reviews on how difficult it is to remove. Others I've seen are the manicure company, gelluv and the edge gelover thoughts and advise please I dont want to struggle to get the polish off my clients nails or cause undue damage and ruin my reputation before I've even properly got started. Thank you.

There are hundreds of post asking the same thing, please use the search facility for the brand names and you'll find loads of threads and replies. Get a coffee, you'll be a while reading them all, enjoy :eek:

In my opinion, the best on the market at the moment is Ikon.Iq. It's a company that has been around for a while, complies with all the regulations, has both the client and nail tech health and safety as a priority, which is why they offer a free lamp with the purchase of £180 (exl. vat) worth of products. There are free "try and see" days all around the country, and they have the best educators. One of which has just won Educator of the Year in the Scratch awards!
If you want to be in this industry for the long haul, I would definitely recommend them. They also have the full range of products, including Polytek. Hth

There are hundreds of post asking the same thing, please use the search facility for the brand names and you'll find loads of threads and replies. Get a coffee, you'll be a while reading them all, enjoy :eek:
Hi, I couldn't really find much on the other brands I have queried only the gellux brand.

Hi, I couldn't really find much on the other brands I have queried only the gellux brand.

The other thing to consider if there are no results on the search is that the product has not been mentioned on here before. That in itself can be and indicator...there's over 5000 trained techs on this board, if no-one has mentioned it, it's unlikely to be a pro product or have a great reputation. (That obviously doesn't apply to new companies just starting up)

Halo from pure nails is only £5 each and great colours

Latest posts

Back