Gel polish brands advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Hiya

I know with bio sculpture you have to do their own branded training and assessment before you can be insured to carry out bio sculpture treatments but what about for other brands?

I'm looking at The Gel bottle colours - is academy gel polish training and CND shellac training sufficient - those of you that use The Gel bottle- have you had to do their own branded training? I'm looking at different insurers at the moment as I'm coming back into the industry - hence I don't have a current insurer to ask!

Thanks

Last edited:
The Gel Bottle are relatively new to the market and I'm not sure they've got their training program up fully running yet, so in answer to your question no you don't have to do branded training for Gel Polish conversion. In some cases it can be wise to do a conversion course as all Gel Polishes behave differently and you'll pick up tips and tricks for application and removal but the basics are the same once you've trained.

Hi, just wondered where you got to with your training - i'm torn between training with Bio Sculpture , gel bottle or even completing a full nvq in nails (this is super expensive at my current college though and i'm not sure its worth it to then still need to train with the brands afterwards

any advice?
sorry to jump on your post

xx

Latest posts

Back