Gel polish brands, which to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc89

Reaction score
Hi there, so I’m currently doing my level 3 and training I’m practising with some very cheap gel polishes at the moment. Now I want to up my game in anticipation for my qualification and gathering clients. Iv read to much bad stuff about the TGB so iv ruled that out. Iv ruled out CND for my own particular reasons. I did like the look of magpie but Iv read a few things on here that have made me take a step back. I like the look of INK London but I cannot get on website I have tried on every phone/device in the house but I google it the site comes up when I try to get on site it just does a loading bar at the top and doesn’t take me to on to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I use the nsi attraction acrylic system which I’m happy with (in my very limited knowledge) is polish pro a true gel colour ? I’m abit confused ? Also what is soak of gel is that like acrylic in a different form to L&P? Also are there any other brands people can recommend ? Thanks in advance x

I'm currently switching to CJP. If you search "gel brands" on here, there are loaaaaaads of threads with everyone's opinions x

Light Elegance, Akzentz and Lécente are all professional only and research driven brands who work with chemists.
I feel much more secure in my profession if I am using a brand that has high quality ingredients and performance as their first concerns.
I hope you find that brand that speaks to you.

Latest posts

Back