Gel polish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi
I am in the early stages of setting up my own beauty business and want some recommendations of which brand of gel polish to go for. I am thinking of Gellish or Geleration. Does anyone have any advice as to which one is best? Many thanks xx

I use shellac and gelish.. I find that the shellac colours are slightly more popular with clients. Personally i find with some of the gelish polishes you need to apply a few layers to build up the colour but then the shellac can thicken in texture over time where as the gelish stays a nice thin consistency. They are both good but i prefer the shellac because they have a nicer colour range xx

I use shellac and gelish.. I find that the shellac colours are slightly more popular with clients. Personally i find with some of the gelish polishes you need to apply a few layers to build up the colour but then the shellac can thicken in texture over time where as the gelish stays a nice thin consistency. They are both good but i prefer the shellac because they have a nicer colour range xx

Thanks for your reply. I'll look into shellac too xx

I've never heard anyone say Shellac has a better colour range than Gelish. That said, I use mostly Shellac.

I trained with Shellac and have also tried Light Elegance, Ink London and Cuccio. I prefer Cuccio without a doubt, lovely to use and fab coverage.

I'm not familiar with this brand bur I'll investigate! Thanks for the tip xx

Latest posts

Back