Gel polish brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bec96

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking to do a manicure and gel polish course as this is something I would love to do I’m new to all of this and just reading into so much into everything at the minute.

My only issue is I’m going to need most the products to pass my course with photo evidence I am wanting to work with cnd shellac but this is proving difficult could anyone help? Or is there any other popular brands just as good but easier to purchase?

TIA.x

To buy professional product you need a certificate to proof you are trained professional before supplier or brand sell to you. This is true for all professional level supplier I have seen in UK. always ask for prove of training. If you are in a school ask them what products you can buy because maybe they have agreed with a brand to offer products to student same as what they use in class. You can try ask for letter from school that says you are student there but supplier of product maybe not accept this. I know is hard for student to get product outside of the school until graduation where I live but this is because we have state license you need before you can purchase professional product but I have hear some girls able to buy when they had letter from school proof they are in the college.
The only easy to buy brands is the brands not made for proffesional only use but brand who is made for proffesional use sold at proffesional supplier always use same rule to ask for proof first. If you just practicing before your course you can maybe try Sally beauty supplier who sells to everybody to get some product just for practice but proffesional brand like CND shellac will not find there only can get from a professional area supplier for the brand.

Last edited:
To buy professional product you need a certificate to proof you are trained professional before supplier or brand sell to you. This is true for all professional level supplier I have seen in UK. always ask for prove of training. If you are in a school ask them what products you can buy because maybe they have agreed with a brand to offer products to student same as what they use in class. You can try ask for letter from school that says you are student there but supplier of product maybe not accept this. I know is hard for student to get product outside of the school until graduation where I live but this is because we have state license you need before you can purchase professional product but I have hear some girls able to buy when they had letter from school proof they are in the college.
The only easy to buy brands is the brands not made for proffesional only use but brand who is made for proffesional use sold at proffesional supplier always use same rule to ask for proof first. If you just practicing before your course you can maybe try Sally beauty supplier who sells to everybody to get some product just for practice but proffesional brand like CND shellac will not find there only can get from a professional area supplier for the brand.
Thank you for your reply iv just found out about sweet squared that looks really good it’s not close to me so iv got some saving and planning to do but I’m so excited

Not all suppliers have this 'professional' sales pitch where you need to do their training, buy their products and can only buy from certain suppliers. Do some research and you'll find many different products available without the restrictions.

Latest posts

Back