Gel polish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kcbeauty92

Reaction score
I am in the process of moving away from CND j just think there is many other cheaper options out there that are just as good.

I’ve dwindled them down to two companies The Manicure Company and Ink London. Has anyone used these and got any feedback on them both?

For gel polish/ hard gel/ acrylic.

Thanks

I used manicure company gel polish whilst training in college and didn't have a problem with them

I can recommend ink london. There flubber base is really good and they have a good selection of colours. Reasonably priced aswel. They are a British brand which I really like and they have a good customer service. Just wish they would bring out a soak off gel similar to BIAB. I think ink london would be a good switch from CND as their gel polishes are also hybrid
Hth

I can recommend ink london. There flubber base is really good and they have a good selection of colours. Reasonably priced aswel. They are a British brand which I really like and they have a good customer service. Just wish they would bring out a soak off gel similar to BIAB. I think ink london would be a good switch from CND as their gel polishes are also hybrid
Hth

I second everything you've said

There cover flubber/ flubber is a BIAB basically. Slightly weaker I guess. But just double coat it as works a charm.

Love ink London. I moved away from shellac as well as I just find clients don't really care about it as much anymore

There cover flubber/ flubber is a BIAB basically. Slightly weaker I guess. But just double coat it as works a charm.

Love ink London. I moved away from shellac as well as I just find clients don't really care about it as much anymore

Yes but with their flubber you can only use it to build very short extensions of a couple mm. It's more for fixing broken corners or evening up a broken nail.

With BIAB you can build fairly long extensions so wish ink would bring out something similar as I find hard gel quite brittle especially when used on bendy nails like mine.

Yes but with their flubber you can only use it to build very short extensions of a couple mm. It's more for fixing broken corners or evening up a broken nail.

With BIAB you can build fairly long extensions so wish ink would bring out something similar as I find hard gel quite brittle especially when used on bendy nails like mine.
There biab is stronger.

Have you tried there jelly pro. Its like quite different to ijel

There biab is stronger.

Have you tried there jelly pro. Its like quite different to ijel

Yes I couldn't get on with it. I like a self levelling gel so found this difficult to work with.

Yes I couldn't get on with it. I like a self levelling gel so found this difficult to work with.
Ah ok

Would be good if they did have a stronger cover flubber but there pretty good ink London wouldn't surprise me if we have one by the end of the year.

Latest posts

Back