Gel polish brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyshutts

Reaction score
I currently work in a salon but am looking to purchase more gels for home clients, what brands would you recommend?

Do you mean for you to do mobile or for clients to do themselves? If it's the former, what is the issue you would have with your current brand, and if it's the latter, gel nails shouldn't really be done by anyone other than a professional.

I'd personally advocate for Cuccio because it's what I used professionally and in my training - I won't pretend that I wasn't partially swayed by the aesthetic appeal of their bottles and perfectly sized brushes that are perfect for my small nails. Although The Gel Bottle looks like an amazing product. F I ever went back to Pro again, I would love to try it.

Do you mean for you to do mobile or for clients to do themselves? If it's the former, what is the issue you would have with your current brand, and if it's the latter, gel nails shouldn't really be done by anyone other than a professional.

I'd personally advocate for Cuccio because it's what I used professionally and in my training - I won't pretend that I wasn't partially swayed by the aesthetic appeal of their bottles and perfectly sized brushes that are perfect for my small nails. Although The Gel Bottle looks like an amazing product. F I ever went back to Pro again, I would love to try it.

Hi, I will be doing them my self on clients I have at home. At work we use CND shellac that’s really good but would be to expensive for me at home as to start out I would only be able to afford a few colours where as with a slightly cheaper gel (I expect it won’t be the same quality) but I would be able to purchase a range of colours.

Me too as a user of cuccio; I love their quality, hard wearing, constantly updated new collections whilst continuing with their core collection.

36 months of useage once opened which is perfect for me as the nail element is a relatively small part of my business.

Their spa products are so beautiful and have a collection for everyones preference. The mini retail nail oils and cocoa butter sticks are really good sellers.
The education team are excellent and have been so helpful. ( It is a very different removal to CND so maybe book on the translation course, so you don't get in a mess)
Regular sales and great customer support. If you contact them I am sure you could get hold of some mini starter sets to get you introduced to the range. ( head office is Nottingham- so set up an account with them) I also purchase from Alan Howard as my nearest local stockist.
Their latest products include the long awaited for rubber base and builder in a base with calcium.
Their max pro 2 lamp is very affordable. I have 2 !
Made in the USA- which is great for product safety.

Latest posts

Back