Gel/Polish hybrids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
So, before Olympia I am trying to compile a list of companies who have recently launched these new products.

Please help me so i can visit them all! :green:

Shellac* (CND)
Gellish
Geleration(Jessica)
Seche

*not at show i know

OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel Lacquer. Fab product.

you and you alone and your clients will decide..
for me .its gelish

1, Gelish . why ?
2 its amaizing,
3 it does what it says on the tin!
4 it has 48 colours and more come nov. so no mixing
5 its customer service is bludy fantastic
6 i dont have to skake the living daylights b4 use..
7 they always order more than enough stock so i am always able to get what i want.
8 JUST BECAUSE I AM 100% Happy xxxx

try them all. do a finger in each, see how you get on :) xxx and have fun.

Gelish has my order already but I wanna check out the competition ;-)

There are a lot of them advertised in this month's Scratch magazine. I'm with Gelish as well! :green:

There are a lot of them advertised in this month's Scratch magazine. I'm with Gelish as well! :green:

Well i noticed exactly this hence my query...just how many are there?!!!

I am a Shellac girl but i have to say distribution is so poor I have lost any confidence so am making a move...

had an email from nsi they have one too but gelish seems value for money:) plus amazing colours and availability

I have just switched to Gelish and I am very glad I did. Lots of colours, great to apply and your order is with you the next day. I wish I started with them now.:)

Why dose every thread that asked about diffrent hybird polish or Thin SOG have to turn into a dissing match?

Ok shellac has had issues with avaliblity but that demand hasn't faded people are still desprate for it , others have found an alternitive that is good for them.

Can't help wondering for how many it will be a tempery solution till shellac stock is sorted :)

anyway

I do plan on trying gelish I'm not paying out for it though , I have my shellac :) but maybe a sample nail at olyimpia I am curious and want to compaire like any good tec shuld .

There is room for other products , if the only bad thing someone can find to say about shellac is about the avalibility well ... The demand for it speeks volumes ;)

Don't think anyone is "dissing", just giving their opinions based on their experiences whether bad or good. it doesn't help anyone to sugar coat or leave out the bad experiences and only mention the good.

Nsi have one coming out called polishpro, so does IBD, called gellac:)

Don't think anyone is "dissing", just giving their opinions based on their experiences whether bad or good. it doesn't help anyone to sugar coat or leave out the bad experiences and only mention the good.

Nsi have one coming out called polishpro, so does IBD, called gellac:)

I agree. Part of the user experience is not only the product itself but its ease of use, availability and choice. Only factual comments have been made.:)

4 of the posts ubove mine hint about the avalibilty of shellac ...

So, before Olympia I am trying to compile a list of companies who have recently launched these new products.

Please help me so i can visit them all! :green:

Shellac* (CND)
Gellish (Nail Harmony)
Geleration(Jessica)
Seche what's this one called?

Gellac (IBD)
Polishpro (NSI)

*NOT AT SHOW:cry:

4 of the posts ubove mine hint about the avalibilty of shellac ...

Availability is just as, if not more important than any other factor that goes into choosing a product. No matter how well a product works or how innovative it i, it is utterly useless if you can't get it or use it! :) supply and demand only keeps product alive and kicking if BOTH sides are working. If its worth the wait to some that's fine but its certainly not "dissing" if waiting isnt worth it to others

Right, as I am in the final week or so of being an invalid and have nothing better to do I am going to go through Scratch magazine, page by page in order that they appear, not necessarily order of preference (in case this starts another tiff)!

Shellac - CND - in bottle
GELeration - Jessica - in bottle
Gelish - Nail Harmony - in bottle
Seche Gel Lacquer - Seche - in bottle
Axxium - OPI - in pot
Gellak - Professionails - in pots
Pronto - Cuccio - in pots
Gelicure - Nubar - in bottle
Razzle Dazzle (I think) - NCO - in pots

These are all I can find, so if I have missed something it is not intentional.

I know there will be more but these are the ones in Scratch that are going to be at Olympia. :green:

If you are looking for a Polish/Gel Hybrid then Shellac is the only one. All of the rest are soak off gels not hybrids even though some are in polish bottles rather than pots. Lots of my clients used to have soak off gels and have now sworn that they will never go back to them - lucky I haven't been out of stock of Shellac yet!!

Right, as I am in the final week or so of being an invalid and have nothing better to do I am going to go through Scratch magazine, page by page in order that they appear, not necessarily order of preference (in case this starts another tiff)!

Shellac - CND - in bottle
GELeration - Jessica - in bottle
Gelish - Nail Harmony - in bottle
Seche Gel Lacquer - Seche - in bottle
Axxium - OPI - in pot
Gellak - Professionails - in pots
Pronto - Cuccio - in pots
Gelicure - Nubar - in bottle
Razzle Dazzle (I think) - NCO - in pots

These are all I can find, so if I have missed something it is not intentional.

I know there will be more but these are the ones in Scratch that are going to be at Olympia. :green:

Sheila we will ALL miss your fabulous researching and posts when your back up and running from your invalidity !!! BUT we all glad you are feeling better !!
The best way is to get a trial of each of the brands.. as you all know, we have no complaints at all regarding Gelish and we also offer A FULL MONEY BACK guarantee.

If you are not able to try the products RESEARCH like mad the brand, see what other techs are saying about the brand ( forums like these, facebook, simple searches on the net) .
As well as stock availability check out the companies customer support.. you dont want to be left with a product that you can't use. Speaking from Harmony we pride ourselves in YOU getting the BEST from our product range.

But whichever brand you choose it will be unique and innovative to YOU, these are very very exciting times in the Industry .. use the media hype for your own benefits to get as many clients through the door to introduce them to the revolutionary products.

Love n Hugs

Nail Harmony UK

SEE YA AT OLYMPIA !!!

do you need to buff the nat nail with gelish, sorry if its been answered already:)

do you need to buff the nat nail with gelish, sorry if its been answered already:)

I don't buff and have never had a problem. I believe Nail Harmony suggest a light buff, but as I say I don't bother.

hth's:hug:

Me neither, I just make sure the nail is clean of dead tissue and dehydrated. Have never had a problem. :green:

Latest posts

Back