Gel polish mistake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicax1975

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if anybody has any advice..
I did a set of nails earlier and had two new bottles of halo base and top coat and they look the same, I’ve accidentally put top coat as my base then used acrygel (which is a thin layer of acrylic powder- this strengthens the nails) then applied the base coat. I’m really worried if they will peel on my clients nails, any feedback would be appreciated x

How did it go? I’m sure it would be ok! You could call halo HO for advice?

Contact your client, advise them you may have compromised their service, apologise then offer to do them again for free or offer to do them next time for free - EVEN if there are no issues.
We all can make mistakes but it's how we handle them that can change the outcome.

I would personally tell them the truth and redo. Top coat is designed to keep outside things from damaging whatever is underneath, so it is relatively repellant to things placed on top of it. That’s why it is so resistant to wear and tear.

I’d get in touch, tell her you’ve had an issue with your base coat and to get in touch if she has any issues.

Latest posts

Back