Gel polish professional brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first time posting and just wanting some advice. I am currently looking to swap my gel polish brand and was wondering if I could find a list of all the different professional gel polish brands that are out there. There are so many brands, many of which say professional but anyone can buy. I am just struggling to get a good list of different brands I can go to and look at their MSDS sheets etc and make an informed choice about them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone, first time posting and just wanting some advice. I am currently looking to swap my gel polish brand and was wondering if I could find a list of all the different professional gel polish brands that are out there. There are so many brands, many of which say professional but anyone can buy. I am just struggling to get a good list of different brands I can go to and look at their MSDS sheets etc and make an informed choice about them.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have been issuing Halo but have recently changed to Missu which I love. They have everything you’ll ever need x

I have been issuing Halo but have recently changed to Missu which I love. They have everything you’ll ever need x
Using not issuing (predictive text)

I’m not sure where you’d find a compiled list, but you could certainly search on here for the most popular ones using the search function then start your own list

I was just wondering where do you purchase missu from?

OPI is good but hard to get colours you like as they discontinue so quickly. Anyone else have same problem? Thanks

Ive been a nail tec for years and I've tried loads of different gel. I use opi, halo and just recently I tried mygel by mylee. Wasn't expecting much but I love there wax strips so thought I would give it a go. Brilliant! I'm really impressed with it!

Magpie, ink London, iKON.iq & CND are all Pro only have MDS sheets, education & lamps

Latest posts

Back