Gel polish question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainski's-nails

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question..... I currently use Harmony gelish polish. Just wondering which gel product polish would you say was the best out there? and to use the Jessica or shellac products do you have to be trained by 'Jessica' or 'CND' to use their products. I am a fully qualified technician

Hi guys, just a quick question..... I currently use Harmony gelish polish. Just wondering which gel product polish would you say was the best out there? and to use the Jessica or shellac products do you have to be trained by 'Jessica' or 'CND' to use their products. I am a fully qualified technician

Have you tried a search hun? Lots of threads come up about this topic! I think it was just yesterday I was reading one :) have a little search and you should find loads that will help you :)
Shellac you need a man/pedi cert and Jessica I'm not sure I'm afraid, but I think it's the same.
xxx

Yes you will need to do the Jessica training to use their products and their start up cost is quite expensive too, as Glamoureyes says do a little search and you will have simply loads of threads to read through to help you make your decision, good luck x

Thanks for your help. I will do x

Latest posts

Back