Gel polish recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade97

Reaction score
Hi so I’ve just taken an acrylic and gel nail course last week and I’m looking to invest in some good quality long lasting gels. I’ve been currently using mylee and tried a few of the naio nail gels just for my own use and friends nails, but I want some more professional quality ones for when I start getting paying clients. The lady I did my nail course with suggested I use the pure halo gels as they’re not too expensive and have a wide range of colours. Are those any good does anyone know or use them? So if anyone could reply with some brands that don’t chip and lift easily that would be very much appreciated as I’m not really sure what gel brand to invest in. I know a lot of people like The gel bottle ink but they’re quite expensive. Thanks :)

Hi.
I can’t recommend Diamond Glitters Gel Perfection enough!
They’re not a well known brand but to those in the know, they are amazing. I have seen some clients getting 6 to 8 weeks wear & clients that struggle to wear shellac because it is not strong enough are getting so much more from Gel Perfection.
They have a huge range of beautiful colours & also sell Glitters, foils etc. They also stock an incredible builder Gel that is much easier to use. Very affordable too.
Here is the website DiamondGlitters.co.uk | Gel Polish, Nail Art Glitter, Nail Art Supplies, Glitter Mixes ....
And Facebook to check out the beauty of them https://m.facebook.com/groups/556009287881272/?_rdr

Thanks, I’m going to take a look at them now!

Latest posts

Back