Gel polish shaker?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie bee

Reaction score
Any opinions on how well they work and what brand anyone would recommend? Was thinking about the pro shaker 2.0?

The original Pro Shaker that I had worked out really well but the motor burn't out right after the warranty expired. I talked to the company and they said to ship it to them and they would see what was going on but it wasn't covered by warranty and would have costed more than purchasing a new one. I saw that they now have the 2.0 and the design does seem better and im sure it has improved. Overall, I loved it. It was a really a game changer for me because it mixed bottles extremely well and the results were fantastic. Eventually I will get another but I am still weary about the motor.

The original Pro Shaker that I had worked out really well but the motor burn't out right after the warranty expired. I talked to the company and they said to ship it to them and they would see what was going on but it wasn't covered by warranty and would have costed more than purchasing a new one. I saw that they now have the 2.0 and the design does seem better and im sure it has improved. Overall, I loved it. It was a really a game changer for me because it mixed bottles extremely well and the results were fantastic. Eventually I will get another but I am still weary about the motor.
Thanks for the response [emoji4] I just ordered the 2.0 so we will see. I feel I need it to keep my soakable gel polish the right consistency. I am noticing it is starting to separate and hand shaking it just isn't doing it. I am reading they only have a 1-2 yr life span, have you experienced that? Thanks!

I have the OPI one too and needed a replacement part and was recently advised they no longer manufacture the shaker :(

If the gel polish has been developed correctly, there should be no need to shake it. Pigment or glitters drop when the amount of suspension agent ingredient is not correct. Shaking can add air bubbles.

Bob,
I do agree to a certain point. Being a nail tech for awhile can be hard on your hands and body. We are taught to roll the bottle in our hands instead of shake. After doing this for so long you start to discover that this step can be done by a machine and by doing so relieves the stress on our hands. If it rolled instead of shaked it would be even better. Regardless pigment and glitters settle with time OPI, CND etc.

I loved my Pro shaker, till it broke just outside the warranty.
I sent to makers in USA for a replacement part which cost me about £40 incl postage.
It worked for about another year then broke again. Same problem. It’s now in bin, but I miss it

Latest posts

Back