Gel polish timing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane27

Reaction score
I have a 9v asp signature mini lamp .I'm having trouble getting Gelish products to cure correctly .what timings would you advise to use for foundation .colour .top coat .thanks

Thankyou the lamp I have is from salon supplies it is a genuine lamp not a cheap one and all the products I use are gelish harmony also from salon supplies I am a hairdresser but did take courses in nail tech but I just wondered if maybe I'm curing for the wrong amount of time .I only use this to do my own nails when our salon nail tech is too busy which at this time of year is quite frequent .

Thankyou the lamp I have is from salon supplies it is a genuine lamp not a cheap one and all the products I use are gelish harmony also from salon supplies I am a hairdresser but did take courses in nail tech but I just wondered if maybe I'm curing for the wrong amount of time .I only use this to do my own nails when our salon nail tech is too busy which at this time of year is quite frequent .

I’m not sure that was the point that @Trinity was trying to make, but if your nail tech is too busy, then you’d really do better to invest in a Gelish lamp so that you get the correct cure times without having to guess them.

Hope that helps.

I have a 9v asp signature mini lamp .I'm having trouble getting Gelish products to cure correctly .what timings would you advise to use for foundation .colour .top coat .thanks
That lamp wont cure gelish xx

I was asked to try a 9v led lamp once for a review. After about 5 minutes I had managed to cure a base coat on one hand minus the thumb, I gave up at that point![emoji1]

Latest posts

Back