Gel polish training - Midlands area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowo

Reaction score
I want to undertake a 1 day gel polish course, I have looked on the events page and searched on line and they are all miles from where I live Tamworth/Coventry area. I did a manicure course years ago but cannot find my certificates! But I really don't want to repeat it. I want to get training, so I know that I am properly insured on my public liability and so I can offer a professional service. Hope someone can help :biggrin:

Ive been looking too for my daughter (we also live in Tamworth). But havent been able to find anything local either ....

You will probably find something come up if you go to the Nail exhibition that is on at the National Exhibition Centre Sunday 13th May & Monday 14th May.... Follow this link to get your free tickets otherwise its something like £10 on the day.
BeautyServe.com:: The world of beauty at your fingertips

Hope this helps x

Hi you could try Ellisons in Coventry..xx

Ellisons in Coventry do shellac training.

Thank you, yes I thought the same, have got my tickets too. I am hoping that there may be some good offers at the show :biggrin:

I will have a look at Ellisons too x

Latest posts

Back