Gel polish - which brands do you offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes structure gel is made by nail harmony (Gelish)
I haven't used shellac with structure gel personally so can't say if it would work or not. I don't see why not. x

Thank you, I will look into this one for using under shellac.

But there are lots of other brands you have not included, some of which are no buff, cheaper, etc. Why have they been omitted?

Because these are the ones I work with as per the OP.

Hey!,
I'm a newbie- just wanted to mention Bio Sculpture! non- toxic, chip free and odour free. Previously used CND acrylic and Shellac. Have moved my existing acrylic clients now from about 4 months ago and just use the one product. They love it! gives the ability to build strength on stress point and create a natural, super glossy french or coloured nail. Great for nail biters too.

I offer CND Shellac, Gelaze and Gelish. IMO there is no silver bullet hence why I offer choice.

So just to use your post as example joe, those who offer more than one gel polish system/service, do you use the whole CORRECT system & by that I mean the branded lamp for each one!?

Because these are the ones I work with as per the OP.

OK, makes sense. I'm a control freak but a flow chart for 3 options is an interesting approach :D

It could be a really useful tool if you plugged in all the brands based on their selling points. Perhaps you should approach one of the trade mags to run a similar thing as a feature :cool:

OK, makes sense. I'm a control freak but a flow chart for 3 options is an interesting approach :D

It could be a really useful tool if you plugged in all the brands based on their selling points. Perhaps you should approach one of the trade mags to run a similar thing as a feature :cool:

They will all be fighting to get in
The flow chart will be over flowing lol

They will all be fighting to get in
The flow chart will be over flowing lol

No bad thing, it'll stop the endless 'which gel polish brand shall I go for?' threads - we can refer them to NailTechJoe's flow chart and say follow this and chose from the brands offered based on your criteria not mine as they will differ - win-win :cool:

Cherry picking [emoji57]

Latest posts

Back